We offer detailing for steel structures such as:
- buildings-beams, columns, bracing, girts, roof frames, platforms
- miscellaneous metals-stairs, railings, ladders, catwalks,
grating walkways, lintels, door frames, bollards
- bridges-highway, railroad, pedestrian bridges, utility bridges, bridge repairs
- bridge components-railings, bridge architectural railings
- marine structures, barges and floats
- structures with complex geometry
We use the latest CAD workstations by BOXX Technologies.
Apexx workstations are driven by world's fastest professionally
Modeling procedures, output of erection and fabrication drawings, external lists
and CNC files are designed to make your project progress smoothly, less costly
and with highest quality.
All work is done per AISC, AASHTO, NISD, D1.1, D1.5 and OSHA.
NISD certified Class I Category Bridge Certificate No. 816.
For a quote for your next project please send e-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-848-3426
Certified Class I Steel Detailer by The NISD, Structural Steel Detailer, Shop Drawings for Structural Steel, Fabrication Drawings Structural Steel, Structural Steel Bridges, Miscellaneous Metals, BIM, BrIM, Complex Geometry